The Top 4 Light Bulbs for Bathrooms Reviewed
The bathroom is where the day usually begins for most of us with a morning shower, and brushing our teeth. It is where we like to shave or apply make-up to present ourselves before we join the world. We want a clean, bright light to illuminate our bathrooms as we perform our cleansing routines. Here are 4 of the best bathroom bulbs available on the market today.
Best Light Bulbs for Bathrooms
Since 2009, Torchstar has been passionate about designing and creating high-quality LED products that will not only save the environment but save money for your pocket. They have never stopped working to perfect their light bulbs, and ensure each product is at its highest quality before it leaves their factory.
The Torchstar has been specifically designed to use in damp areas of the house, making them perfect for bathrooms. Though they use only 5 watts, they still produce the equivalent of a 40 watt regular light bulb; this means they use 90% less energy than other bulbs, saving a staggering amount of money on your electric bill. The casing is made from durable aluminum, with a shatterproof, plastic globe. They contain no mercury or UV lighting, making them completely safe to use. Because of their small design, they are perfect for vanity mirrors, and small lamps.
- LOWER ELECTRIC BILL – This 5W non-dimmable LED light bulb is Energy Star certified, it can replace 40W incandescent, 88% less energy consumption, save up to $96 throughout its operation lifespan
- All around illumination – Omni-directional beaming; even and well-balanced light, glare-free and ghosting-free. CRI>80, shows object’s true and realistic color
- UL-listed for top quality and safe operation, does not contain mercury, UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation, instant on
- DURABLE – comes with 22.8 years long lifespan, less frequent replacing and maintenance cost than incandescent. 3-Year Warranty
- Suitable for use in dry and damp locations, ideal for bath and vanity light fixtures, pendant light, etc
Modvera is one of the only companies that bring elegant, classy bulbs to their consumers. They have designed LED vintage bulbs to keep sophistication in the modern day world, as many of their customers desired an attractive bulb, unlike the conventional LED bulbs. They are guaranteed to bring elegance to any light fixture, as well as save you money.
Here is a decorative dimmer bulb designed specifically for bathrooms. It has an elegant, vintage design, created beautifully with glass. Each bulb will produce the equivalent of 60 watts, though the energy usage is only 6 watts. The energy reduction will be clearly seen on your next electric bill. This bulb guarantees 25 years of life if used 3 hours a day before the need to be replaced. Because of the clear glass globe, the light that it will produce will be a bright, clean, warm glow that can be adjusted with a dimmer to suit your needs. This is a completely environmentally friendly bulb that will be safe to use, as it contains no mercury or UV lighting.
- BEST DIMMABILITY - This bulb has the highest dimming compatibility in the market. Dimmable from 5% to 100% on LED Dimmers exclusively.
- ☄ ALL-GLASS BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - Elegant G25 style globe LED filament bulbs for invigorating lighting. Our decorative light bulbs have omnidirectional lighting with vintage design that exudes true lighting elegance.
- ☄ HIGHEST QUALITY - Our bulbs are UL Listed and RoHS compliant to the highest possible industry standard with a CRI index of over 80.. Each is a true 60 watt equivalent while only using 6W of electricity to provide quality lighting that leaves no shadow spots in the room. Besides for saving your money on your electricity bill, our bulbs consistently rank amongst the top tier in terms of eco-friendly, mercury-free, UV-free decorative lighting. Cost effective with easy installation.
- ☄ COLOR TEMPERATURE - Traditional Warm White Color of an ideal LED bulb with a 2700k color temperature. Modvera bathroom lighting, vanity lighting G25 globe light, with its soft clear glass white light is a far superior alternative to grimy & inefficient incandescent bulbs.
- ☄ WARRANTY - Guaranteed lifespan of 30,000 hours backed by Modvera Lighting's own seller warranty.
TCP have been in business for 20 years, perfecting the design and efficiency of energy of their light bulbs. No bulb is overlooked during their quality control checks, as they continue to strive in producing high-quality bulbs that you can count on.
Their 5-watt bulbs produce a 40 watt equivalent of a regular light bulb, using only 15% of the energy that will save you money on your electric bill. It is not as bright as a 9-watt energy saver bulb, but it will create sufficient lighting for your bathroom. If you use this bulb for 3 hours a day, it will last 18 years before the need of replacement. The bulb is housed in a sturdy, aluminum casing, with a shatterproof globe, which produces a clean, bright light, causing no glare that is easy on your eyes, and installing these bulbs is a very quick and easy process. You will find no mercury in this bulb, or UV lighting that causes fading to objects, walls, and floors, so you and your home will be perfectly safe. What’s more, these bulbs are perfectly safe for the environment, too.
- ENERGY SAVING: These decorative light bulbs give you the light quality and brightness of a traditional 40 watt incandescent bulb but use only 5 watts of energy
- LONG LASTING: Rated at 20,000 hours, TCP vanity light bulbs last 18.3 years, based on 3 hours of usage per day
- PERFECT FIT FOR MOST FIXTURES: The E26 screw base is a common base and will fit most bathroom vanities, ceiling fans, table lamps and more
- 350 Lumens
- CONSISTENT COLOR: Keep the soft white light you love with 2700K LED bulbs
LOHAS is another company known for their high-quality service and production of light bulbs. They ensure the highest quality control checks of each bulb, providing you reassurance to purchasing perfect bulbs for your home.
Here is another quality light bulb that produces the equivalent of a 60-watt regular bulb in only 9 watts. It will last you 25 years if used 3 hours a day and will produce a clear, bright light throughout your bathroom. There is no glare emitted from the bulb, only a warm, soft glow, and with its smaller design (unlike regular LED bulbs), makes it a perfect bulb for vanity mirror sockets. These bulbs are housed in high-quality aluminum, with a durable plastic dome, making them sturdy and shatterproof. No Lead, mercury, or UV lighting will be found in this bulb, making it completely safe to use in your home. These bulbs have been designed for quick, easy, no fuss installation, making them a perfect bulb to install into more awkward to reach sockets.
- 【G25 LED Bulb】--this G25 globe light bulb with daylight white 5000K and CRI>80 gives off a comfortable and clear & natural lighting, perfect for your vanity makeup mirror, bathroom mirror fixture, kitchens and any room lights.
- 【Efficient Electricity Saving】--9w efficient led bulb with the G25 led bulb 60w equivalent, which can save electricity efficiently and use the high-heat dissipation material as well as opens the green channel for the long life of the lamp.
- 【Easy to Use】--with the standard E26 screw base, directly replacing the regular G25 Halogen or CFL light bulbs. The globe g25 decorative lights not only serve as a home decor, but also provide ample lighting for all activities at home with large luminous area.
- 【Durable】--Rated life span 30000 hours, reducing much less maintenance of the lamp. At the same time reduces frequency of replacing light bulbs. Three birds with one stone(save time, effort and money ) with this 9w vanity round light bulb.
- 【Reliable】--No lead or mercury. No UV or IR.CE, RoHS, FCC compliant. Providing a green umbrella for the health of your family. LOHAS LED is dedicated to providing customers with the best service. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
In case you ever wondered about what was inside an LED light bulb, here’s a short video that will show you.
LED bulbs have become a great way to save you energy and money. The cost of LED bulbs has reduced significantly over the years, making them easier to acquire. Because of their long life, there will be no need to replace the bulbs for years after purchase, making them a sound investment for your home.