The Top 3 Commercial Patio Heaters Reviewed
Ah, crisp; cool autumn nights, looking at the stars with friends and family, maybe at a restaurant having pasta out on their patio. So, how do you stay nice and toasty? With a commercial patio heater of course! Here are the top 3 commercial patio heaters for your dining pleasure!
Best Commercial Patio Heaters
This patio heater is rated highest in its class. It is the ideal patio heater unit by far, both for its heat disbursement and durability. Getting ready for holiday time? Don’t be afraid to put this heater through its paces even during a dusting of snow! Staying comfortable will be a snap.
This unit is great for large and small porches, patios or decks! The Fire Sense unit is 6 feet tall and is 89 inches at the base. It features a 40,000Btu heat source, a constant 18-foot heat radius, unique ignition system, a safe automatic shutoff tilt valve, durable wheels for easy moving and steel construction. Some of the other great features include a hidden tank holder in the base with a locking door for child safety, pilotless ignition for consistent lighting, a full-size heater to keep your toes and nose toasty, and has four different color options; bronze, silver, stainless steel and mocha/stainless steel.
Who wants to sit outside when it’s cold?
I know I get cold very easily and do not look forward to freezing. But, with this heater, I think I could stand being outside. With the choice of colors to match any patio or deck, this heater is also part of the décor for any type of get together. With the 6-foot height clearance, even the tallest guest has room to maneuver and mingle. The base is child-friendly, hiding the tank and keeping little hands from getting burned. Even at 40 lbs., the wheels make it easy to move around and put it in the middle of it all.
Just how easy is this heater to use?
The Fire Sense heater is easy to put together and even easier to use. Customers have mentioned how easy this product is to assemble, how the parts are quality made and even packed conveniently! A handy user’s manual is included, giving tips and making it quick to learn to operate. Once it’s together, just light the burner and adjust your temperature. A bright blue flame lets you know it’s giving out heat and working properly. This unit takes liquid propane in a 20-gallon tank, giving approximately 10 hours of heat. Just enough time to enjoy a couple cups of hot cocoa and small talk!
For a solid, patio or deck addition, the Fire Sense Commercial Patio Heater is the best choice to make. Whether you’re on a date for two, or entertaining 50 people, stay warm and cozy outdoors with this heater.
You’ll be the life of the party!
- This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty commercial grade steel.
- This powder coated steel patio heater features wheels for easy portability.
- The portable heater makes use of a standard 20 pound LPG propane tank.
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
Just a little bit smaller than the Fire Sense, this AmazonBasics Outdoor Commercial Patio Heater is still a great heating unit. This heater projects 46,000Btu’s of heat in a 10-12 foot diameter, has a variable temperature control, is 7.25 feet tall and is 17 inches wide. This also features an adjustable scroll table to set beverages on but can also be removed when not in use, and wheels for easy movement. The fuel type is gas. This heater is made from heavy-duty steel for solid construction for years of enjoyment. So, if you don’t need a lot of heat but still want to entertain all year round, this is the heater for you.
- Durable, powder-coated Slate Gray finish
- Heat output of 46,000 BTU's
- Piezo ignition
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve
- Wheel assembly included
If you’re anything like me, you want to have something different and unique when you can. The Thermo Tiki Premium commercial patio heater is just the thing! It’s built in the shape of a pyramid! How cool is that!!! This heater is 7.5 feet in height and 18 inches around square. It uses a 20 gal. propane tank, which gives off about 10 hours of heat. Because of the pyramid design, it gives off even heat more than other units. The upper portion shows off a beautiful flame tube when running. This offers 38,000Btu’s and a heating range of up to 15 feet. It’s constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, and the pyramid design compliments any style of décor. Push button ignition, temperature control knob also adjusts the dancing flame. Has the built-in safety valve feature to shut everything off if the unit is tipped or tilted. This commercial patio heater works as well as the others, but the design does throw some people off.
- STYLISH, COMMERCIAL-QUALITY: Expertly crafted from premium, high-grade steel and aluminum, this professional-grade, 7' 6" tall outdoor propane gas heater with a dancing flame in a pyramid-style column produces both radiant warmth and exquisite beauty. Built-to-last with durable, weather-resistant components which include a rust, fade and corrosion-resistant finish, this heater is designed to withstand extreme climates, harsh sun, and abrasive salt air.
- ULTRA-EFFICIENT HEATING COVERAGE: Providing a comfortably wide field of warmth up to a 15' diameter, the heater's ceramic-glass heating column produces an extremely high, true-rated 38,000 BTU output, however, these heaters are sometimes quoted at their "peak output" of 42,000-45,000 BTU.
- SAFE & CERTIFIED: The heater features a built-in safety valve that will automatically shut off the fuel supply (shutting down the heater) if unit is tilted or tipped. It also includes protective mesh surrounding the ceramic-glass heating column, and a pilot light for safer startup/shutdown. It is also compliant with ANSI, CE, and CSA standards and specifications.
- TRANSPORTABLE: Includes wheels for convenient transport or storage.
- EASY ASSEMBLY & OPERATION: Heater features a simple push-button ignition for fast and simple operation, and a temperature control knob provides easy adjustability of both the height and intensity of the dancing flame. All accessories required for use are provided in the box, including a ceramic-glass heating element, heavy-duty propane gas regulator and a pre-attached flexible hose. Simply supply your own standard 20-pound propane tank and fuel.
Just in case you’ve never used a commercial patio heater before, watch this video to learn how to safely light one.
With all of the different choices, which one do you choose? Make sure you choose a product that does the job with your patio heating needs. Customer consensus states the Fire Sense Commercial is the best unit for all around warmth, strength, looks, and efficiency. Entertaining will be a breeze, whether it’s watching the game outside, chatting with friends during the holidays, or making that special someone dinner for the first time. Choose Fire Sense for your patio warm-up!