|Page (1) of 1 - 08/18/11||email article||print page|
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/18/11 -- Winston Baker, a global producer of film finance conferences, will be offering the 2nd annual Film Finance Forum at the Zurich Film Festival in association with Variety, the industry's leading entertainment content provider, on September 24, 2011. The event will once again take place at the Dolder Grand in Zurich, Switzerland.
This year's distinguished speaking faculty will include:
- Roeg Sutherland, Co-Head, Film Finance, CAA
- Martin Moszkowicz, Head of Film and TV, Constantin Film
- Jan Fantl, Head of Consultation, CoPro Smart
- Brian Oliver, President, Cross Creek Pictures
- Nigel Sinclair, Co-Chairman and CEO, Exclusive Media Group
- Andy Mason, Chief Executive Officer, Flashback Media
- Greg Shapiro, Producer, Kingsgate Films
- Robert Darwell, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Dama Claire, Production Executive, The Incentives Office
- Vincent Maraval, Co-Founder, Wild Bunch Distribution
- Daniel Waser, Managing Director, Zurcher Filmstiftung
- Among other seasoned international experts
The annual co-chairs of the forum are Jeanette Buerling, President, Magnet Media Group and Karl Spoerri, Artistic Director and Founder, Zurich Film Festival.
Speakers will share their views on:
- The State of the Industry in Europe and Internationally
- Financing Films and Mitigating the Risks
- Making Movies in Today's Economic Environment
- Case Studies on Recent Co-production Deals
- Emerging Sales, Marketing and Distribution Strategies
Benefits of registering for the Film Finance Forum @ Zurich Film Festival:
- Registrants will have access to all sessions and networking events during the forum.
- Registrants are welcome to attend the premiere on the evening of the forum at the Festival-Cinema in Zurich City. Tickets will be available at the registration desk on the day of the forum only.
- Accreditation for the 7th Zurich Film Festival from September 22 to October 2, 2011. PLEASE NOTE: Accreditation to the festival is non-transferable.
For more information on benefits and registration, visit: http://www.filmfinanceforum.com/zurich.html.
Sponsors of the forum include American Airlines, Magnet Media Finance, Sheppard Mullin, Zürcher Filmstiftung and Zürich Film Office.
About The Film Finance Forum Series
The Film Finance Forum Series presented by Winston Baker in association with Variety has been offered in Los Angeles, New York, Cannes, Singapore, Moscow, and Zurich and has hosted the most notable names in the business from around the world. The main goals of these forums are to educate equity and debt financiers on film business opportunities while mitigating risks, provide producers with effective approaches to fundraising, and offer both audiences ways to create viable content and distribution options to generate revenue through various panel discussions, case studies, and keynote presentations.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Financing Films, Distribution Strategies, Co-production, europe, caa, wild bunch, constantin, mmg, Sales, Marketing, Incentives, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Pro AV, Presentors, Camera/Film, Business, Marketing, Business Issues, Presentation, Channel/Distribution, Marketing, Events, Switzerland, Singapore, Marketwire, Film, Television, Business, Entertainment, Other,